Ritz-Carlton Yacht – Coming in 2019
Anchors aweigh, Ritz-Carlton Style! Ritz-Carlton has announced that they will be taking their unparalleled level of individualised guest service to sea in 2019. Their first of three, custom-built, luxury yachts will launch in 2019 and mark the beginning of The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection. Here’s what we know so far…
- The ultra-luxurious yacht will feature cuisine from Sven Elverfeld, chef at Ritz-Carlton's three Michelin-starred restaurant, Aqua
- The flagship of The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection will sail to a variety of destinations, including the Caribbean, northern Europe, Latin America and the Mediterranean, visiting the smaller ports that larger cruise ships cannot, from the old town of Cartagena and St Barths, to Capri and Portofino
- The vessels will be distinctively glamorous, boasting modern craftmanship and interiors. Each of the 149 suites will feature its own balcony, and there will be two duplex Penthouse Suites on board
Seabourn Ovation – Coming in Spring 2018
After the Encore comes the Ovation! Seabourn Ovation is set to become the crown jewel in Seabourn’s ultra-luxurious fleet of prestigious cruise ships. With Seabourn’s reputation for consistent luxury, service and innovation, we can’t wait to experience Seabourn Ovation in 2018.
- World-renowned chef, Thomas Keller, has partnered with Seabourn to create an exclusive on board menu
- Bestselling author, Dr Andrew Weil, has inspired Seabourn's new and innovative Spa and Wellness enrichment programme, the first of its kind at sea, offering complimentary mindful meditation and yoga
- An exclusive cocktail menu has been created by 'America’s Top Mixologist', Brian Van Flandern, who has also trained Seabourn Ovation's bar staff
You can book a maiden season voyage on board Seabourn Ovation with Elegant Resorts.
Scenic Eclipse – Coming in August 2018
Boldly go where no ship has gone before! The world's first 'Discovery Yacht', Scenic Eclipse, will make its maiden voyage in the Mediterranean on 31st August 2018. The custom-built Scenic Eclipse has reset the standard for luxury cruising and adventure, perfectly marrying discovery and safety.
- The highest Ice Class rating of any luxury vessel allows Scenic Eclipse to safely navigate the Arctic and Antarctic waters, bringing you closer to raw beauty of the Polar regions
- With two helicopters on board and a seven-seat submarine, Scenic Eclipse can take you closer to nature, as never before, whether you soar above or dive below
- With an array of fine dining options on board, spacious suites that each boast a private verandah and lounge, you have an amazing base for your once-in-a-lifetime adventure
Secure your adventure on board Scenic Eclipse with Elegant Resorts.
AmaWaterways – What’s New…
Rolling on a River! AmaWaterways originated the concept of having complimentary bicycles on board river cruise boats in Europe – perfect for exploring the culturally rich towns and cities, along with mesmerising landscapes – which can be taken out independently or rode on one of the Active Discovery cycling tours. AmaWaterways continues to innovate the luxury river cruise market with exciting new ships and concepts…
- AmaWaterways has announced plans for a new luxury ship, AmaMagna, which is set to be the largest luxury river cruise ship in AmaWaterway's fleet and will boast innovative features such as an eco-friendly engine and a glass-enclosed restaurant
- The recently christened luxury river cruise ship, AmaKristina, features a heated pool, swim-up bar and an array of all-inclusive dining options
- Six new routes, along with pre-dinner complimentary aperitif hours, have been introduced for 2018
Belmond Afloat In France – What’s New…
River Deep, Champagne High! No-one delivers on a luxury barge experience like Belmond. The Belmond Afloat In France fleet is renowned for uncovering France’s most scenic rivers and canals with the timeless service, refined comfort and elegant sophistication the brand is known for. They have two new ships launching in 2017…
- The charming Belmond Lilas is perfect for an alfresco adventure, as the barge features a heated pool on deck and a spectacular lounge with its full with doors – perfect to take in the spectacular views of Alsace
- Belmond Pivoine is a stylish haven, featuring Parisian bed covers and marble bathrooms in the four luxury en suite cabins. Lounge around the on-deck swimming pool while you sail between Meaux and Chalons-en-Champagne on the Classic Champagne Cruise
To find out more about any of the ships and upcoming voyages in our portfolio, please call our team of expert Travel Consultants on 01244 897 200 or email email@example.com