- Type: Luxury Private Villa
- Style: Family / Friends
- Lifestyle: Near The Beach
- Child Policy: Children of all ages are welcome
- Summary: An elegant private villa on the hills of the Algarve coast
- Feature: Elevated position with fabulous views across the ocean
- Rooms: Six bedrooms
- Nearest airport: Faro International Airport
Location and transfer
Approximately 40 minutes from Faro International Airport by private car transfer.
Styled with tasteful furnishings, each of the bedrooms are light and supremely comfortable. Bright and designed with modern Portuguese décor, each of the rooms feel connected to the outside- an inviting place to rest before enjoying the rest of what the villa and Albufeira has to offer. Each of the king-size bedrooms feature elegant en sutes whilst the twin rooms share Jack-and-Jill bathrooms, creating spaces ideal for adults and younger guests alike. Each of the rooms feature plush beds covered with fresh cotton linens, luxury bath and pool towels, and air conditioning.
- Room View: Ocean views
- Facilities: Based on the first floor, the spacious master bedroom features a stylish en suite shower room, while the French windows open onto a large furnished terrace, with stunning ocean views.
Bedrooms Two and Three - Ground Floor:expand_more
- Room View: Gardens
- Facilities: Based on the ground floor, these twin rooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, ideal for younger guests.
Bedroom Four - First Floor:expand_more
- Room View: Gardens
- Facilities: On the first floor, this is a twin bedroom that features an en suite bathroom with a tub.
Bedrooms Five and Six:expand_more
- Room View: Gardens and Ocean
- Facilities: These two double bedrooms are located on the first floor and are both en suite. One of the bedrooms opens onto the large terrace that the Master bedroom enjoys.
A fully equipped kitchen is a perfect spot to create any dish you wish, whilst the outdoor charcoal barbecue and bread oven offer a traditional Portuguese experience. A light and stylish dining area is within the villa itself, with a further outdoor space for al fresco dining. A short walk from a number of shops, it is easy to pick up fresh, local ingredients for home cooking. Albufeira is also home to fabulous restaurants, with cuisine rooted in Roman and Arabic influences, creating a rich and varied dining experience when enjoying the vibrant town.
Spend the day splashing about in the swimming pool, situated in the lawned garden, relaxing in the Jacuzzi or on the sun loungers then enjoy a barbecue on the outdoor dining terrace. There is a garage with parking for two cars.
Perfect for a luxury family holiday, the villa features three twin bedrooms that can accommodate up to six children. A pool table and a cosy TV room offer spaces for younger guests within the property, whilst the swimming pool and expansive gardens are ideal for outdoor games. The fabulous beaches nearby are perfect for all ages, with gentle waves to swim in and soft sands. Plenty of cafés are dotted along the shores, serving delicious and irresistible ice creams- a treat for all after taking part in the exciting water sports! Scuba-diving, snorkelling, parasailing and paddleboarding are all available nearby, creating memories that last a lifetime.
With incredible views over the glistening ocean, Villa Sta Eulalia is ideal for a luxury beach holiday. Moments from the villa, Praia da Oura is famous for its soft golden sands, coves and interesting rock formations. A popular beach, this is perfect for families, with gentle waves, warmed by the Mediterranean, ideal for swimming, and the powdery sands perfect to lay down and soak up the sun on. Bathe in the glorious Portuguese sunshine and take a dip in the vibrant blue waters, before strolling back to the beautiful and homely villa.