Perched on a quiet hill setting, overlooking the calm waters of the Andaman Sea, Kata Rocks boasts a superb location on a small cape between Kata and Kata Noi beaches, within the south west of Phuket. A remarkably stylish, oceanfront villa resort, it is a contemporary haven with outstanding views out across the glimmering waters of the Andaman Sea and pretty Koh Pu island. Boasting thirty-four spacious one to four bedroom Sky Villas, which are simply brimming with state-of-the-art technology, each villa has an attractive interior and truly outstanding terrace - simply perfect for savouring the incredible, uninterrupted, sunset views.
Quite in addition to the serene setting, the resort is also renowned for its innovative Infinite Spa and sublime contemporary cuisine. Guests can indulge in over thirty unique spa treatments, that blend the best of both ancient and contemporary techniques and which utilise organic Ila Spa products; before savouring the impressive food and premium beverages on offer.From signature modern Thai or modern Mediterranean dishes, to light Tapas and platters of freshly-caught seafood - there are a plethora of flavours and refreshing cocktails to enjoy within the privacy of your villa, poolside, at the Ocean Front Restaurant, or down at The Rocks.
Expertly designed to provide space, privacy and service, each oceanview villa has an expansive terrace with private infinity pool; plus a light and airy décor with touches of Italian-style design. Combining Natuzzi furniture with Siemens appliances, a Verasu wine cabinet and Nespresso premium coffee machine, guests are sure to feel at home; and with the benefit of an impressive automated iPad system which allows guests to easily control everything from heating and lighting, to closing blinds and ordering from the 24-hour in-villa service menu - every detail has been thoughtfully taken care of. With LCD televisions in the lounge and bedrooms, complimentary wireless internet, an inter-active entertainment system and complimentary digital movie library, guests are truly spoilt with modern comforts. Add to this, the well-equipped kitchens, large open-plan living areas, en-suite bedrooms, luxury stone baths, separate rain showers and outdoor Jacuzzi's, there really is nothing to do, except relax and admire the ebb and flow of the tides.
- Type: Villa Resort
- Style: Family / Friends
- Lifestyle: Ocean View
- Child Policy: Children of all ages are welcome
- Summary: A stunning collection of stylish villas with superb views
- Feature: The Infinite Luxury Spa
- Rooms: 34 Luxury Villas
- Nearest airport: Phuket International Airport
Location and transfer
45 minutes from Phuket International Airport via private car transfer.
Perched above the Andaman Sea, the stylish resort comprises of 34 Sky Villas, boasting incredible ocean views, private pools, extensive terraces and all manner of modern amenities.
One Bedroom Sky Pool Villa:expand_more
- Size: 175m²
- Room View: Sea view
- Facilities: Every One Bedroom Sky Pool Villa offers impressive panoramic ocean views, as well as generous living and dining space, spacious bedroom with en-suite, outdoor terrace and private infinity-edge pool.
One Bedroom Ocean Loft Sky Pool Villa:expand_more
- Size: 134m²
- Room View: Sea view
- Facilities: The 'urban loft inspired' One Bedroom Ocean Loft Sky Pool Villa's boast a magnificent living and dining area, outdoor terrace and private infinity-edge pool on the lower level, whilst the upper level features a spacious bedroom with en-suite including incredible elevated views.
Two Bedroom Sky Pool Villa:expand_more
- Size: 191m²
- Room View: Sea view
- Facilities: Two Bedroom Sky Pool Villa's feature versatile indoor and outdoor living areas including a large terrace, exquisitely appointed master bedroom with en-suite, and a second bedroom with twin beds and an additional en-suite bedroom. Outdoors, discover a private infinity-edge pool with incredible ocean views.
Three Bedroom Sky Pool Villa:expand_more
- Size: 334m²
- Room View: Sea View
- Facilities: Ideal for families or friends, Three Bedroom Sky Pool Villas feature living space spread across two floors including spacious living and dining areas, an ocean facing master bedroom with outdoor Jacuzzi and Italian-imported kitchen featuring Verasu wine cabinet. A seven-metre long infinity-edge swimming pool and large terrace are both positioned for incredible sea views.
Four Bedroom Penthouse Sky Pool Villa:expand_more
- Size: 475m²
- Room View: Sea View
- Facilities: The ultimate luxury experience with over 460m² of living space spread over two floors, Four Bedroom Penthouse Sky Pool Villa's offer versatile indoor and outdoor living areas, dining sala with outdoor barbeque gallery and cooking stations, private infinity-edge pool with swim-up bar, two identical master bedrooms each with their own Jacuzzi, and two additional bedrooms with twin beds. Guests can also enjoy private dining in their villa, as well as a choice of in-villa spa treatments.
A delicious range of cuisine is available for guests to enjoy within the privacy of their own villa, poolside or down at The Rocks. From relaxed tapas dishes by the pool and signature modern Thai cuisine with elaborate set menus, to romantic sunset private dining and in-villa barbecues, prepared by a private chef, the options are extensive. Perfectly complemented by inventive cocktails, premium wines and fine Champagne, guests will adore the variety of food and beverages available.
- Cuisine: Modern Mediterranean and Seafood
- Setting: Located right on the water’s edge, the restaurant has stunning sunset views over the Andaman Sea making is one of Phuket’s best dining locations.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: No
- Reservation Required: No
Check in to your luxurious Kata Rocks villa - boasting an inimitably romantic location between two of Phuket's prettiest beaches - and prepare for a couple's retreat unrivalled in seclusion and intimacy. After a day exploring the stunning local area hand-in-hand, indulge in a massage in one of The Infinite Luxury Spa's couple's rooms - complete with his and hers bathtubs - or unwind at a yoga class for two. Marvel at the spectacular sunset together, before encountering utter romance as you enjoy the candlelit, private 'Dining on the Rocks' experience - the perfect backdrop to "pop the question".
Spa & Wellness
Guests can enjoy the Gym and Health Centre at the resort; plus visit their award-winning spa - The Infinite Luxury Spa is open from 10am to 10pm. A sauna, steam room and the signature Kata Rocks Blessing Ritual are all available to enjoy.
The nearby beach is easily accessed, via a five minute walk or buggy ride, and guests can stroll along the soft sand, take a swim, sunbathe or try the non-motorised watersports available. Further along the beach, guests can also access motorised watersports - such as jet-ski's, parasailing, surfing and kayaking.
The resort has a stylish main pool area - perfect for relaxing, watching the passing super yachts and, of course, sampling the superb dining. Once guests have indulged in the resort's fantastic spa, or enjoyed the Fitness Suite, they could also venture to play tennis at nearby Club Med, drive to Loch Palm Golf Club, for a round of golf at their 18-hole course, or take a 30-minute boat excursion to experience PADI diving at nearby Racha Island. Villa guests are also only a short walk away from Kata Town, or a twenty-minute drive away from the attractions of Phuket Town or Patong Beach.